PMP Mail Archive: PMP> HOT DEAL OF THE WEEK: GIGABYTE GA-622

From: newsletter@accessmicro.com
Date: Tue May 09 2000 - 06:03:38 EDT

    the bottom of this page.

    SUPER DEALS OF THE WEEK exclusively for our newsletter subscribers.

    Due to overwhelming response, prices valid only if ordered online.

    FREE GIFTS VALUED UP TO $50 EVERY TIME YOU BUY!
    http://www.accessmicro.com/gifts-desc.php3

    Hot! Hot! Hot! Specials

    Only $90.95!
    GIGABYTE GA-622 NVIDIA TNT2 MODEL 64 32MB, GRAPHICS ACCELERATOR. AGP 4X/2X INTERFACE.(RETAIL)
    http://www.accessmicro.com/productinfo.php3?ProductId=HDGA-622

    Only $1140.95!
    IBM THINKPAD 240, INTEL CELERON 300, 64MB, 6.4GB, 10.4TFT, 56K FM, WIN98 *NEW SEALED*
    http://www.accessmicro.com/productinfo.php3?ProductId=HDIBMTP240

    Top Selling 100 Hot Specials

    Only $63.95!
    LOGITECH WINGMAN FORCE FEEDBACK JOYSTICK
    http://www.accessmicro.com/productinfo.php3?ProductId=L0080O33

    Only $88.95!
    EPSON STYLUS COLOR 440 720X720 DPI WIN 3.1 95 98 NT4.0
    http://www.accessmicro.com/productinfo.php3?ProductId=E8675P05

    Memory & CPU Specials

    Only $197.95!
    256MB 32x64 PC133 Non-Parity Unbuffered 3.3V SDRAM - * LIMIT 1 per Customer*
    http://www.accessmicro.com/productinfo.php3?ProductId=SP256PC1333264

    Only $207.95!
    AMD Athlon K7 700MHz 3DNOW!- OEM - Limit 1 per Customer
    http://www.accessmicro.com/productinfo.php3?ProductId=AK7700

    Only $209.95!
    Intel Pentium III 500 *OEM - Includes Heat Sink and Fan - (Free $14.95 Value) - Limit 1 per Customer
    http://www.accessmicro.com/productinfo.php3?ProductId=CPIII500

    Office and Communication Products Specials

    Only $98.75!
    GUARDIAN PORTABLE CROSS-CUT SHREDDER, PLATINUM
    http://www.accessmicro.com/office/productinfo.php3?pid=UNGBC1754660&sku_group_id=UN3458&img=

    Only $13.95!
    NOKIA 650 MAH NIMH BATTERY-BLACK FOR NOKIA 5100 & 6100 SERIES
    http://www.accessmicro.com/communications/browse.php3?pid=CMVANONIMH650&modelid=174

    Offers are valid from 5/9/2000 to 5/16/2000. Supplies are limited to quantity on hand, so please act fast!!!

    *If you do not wish to receive this special weekly offering, you may remove yourself
    from this mailing list by visiting this URL:
    http://www.accessmicro.com/remove.php3