PMP Mail Archive: PMP> prtChannelEntry -> prtMarkerIndex

PMP> prtChannelEntry -> prtMarkerIndex

From: Schoenbach Andreas (Andreas.Schoenbach@abgap.siemens.de)
Date: Wed Sep 20 2000 - 11:10:36 EDT

    Hello,

    I have three markers and two channels in my machine.

    I need to select which marker is printing the data from a channel.

    (like prtChannelDefaultPageDescLangIndex).

    Is this relation present or can you extend the mib?

    Example:

    prtChannelMarkerIndex OBJECT-TYPE
        SYNTAX Integer32
        MAX-ACCESS read-write
        STATUS current
        DESCRIPTION
            "The value of prtMarkerIndex corresponding to the
             Marker for this channel.
            This marker defines the default marker to be used for the print
    data
             from this channel.
            Must be 1 or greater. -1 means unknown. -2 means auto-select "
        ::= { prtChannelEntry 11 }

    Thanks,
    Andreas.Schoenbach@abgap.siemens.de