PMP Mail Archive: RE: PMP> prtChannelEntry -> prtMarkerIn

RE: PMP> prtChannelEntry -> prtMarkerIndex

From: Wagner,William (bwagner@digprod.com)
Date: Wed Sep 20 2000 - 13:00:18 EDT

    Greetings:

    The MIB model assumes that the channel drives the interpreter and the
    interpreter somehow drives the marker through the system controller. There
    is a relationship between channel and interpreter(s) in the
    prtChannelCurrentJobCntlLangIndex, and the
    prtChannelDefaultPageDescLangIndex objects. You could define interpreters
    with a fixed relationship to each marking engine. This would allow the
    dynamic relation between channel and marking engine to be reported.

    William A. Wagner (Bill Wagner)
    Director of Technology
    Imaging Division
    NETsilicon, Inc.