PMP Mail Archive: PMP> Number 9 Envelope Size

PMP> Number 9 Envelope Size

From: Ron Bergman (rbergma@hitachi-hkis.com)
Date: Mon Sep 25 2000 - 20:19:54 EDT

    If anyone knows the dimensions of a number 9 envelope please
    send to the list. This information is also missing from the DPA
    document.

    It seems that this is not a popular size since I could not find this
    in any of my references. If we can't find this before the MIB
    reaches the RFC Editor, it will remain "unknown".

        Ron Bergman
        Hitachi Koki Imaging Solutions

    attached mail follows:

    Printer MIB pg. 125, media list... the entry for this envelop has no
    associated size (whereas all the others do).

    "na-number-9-envelope North American number 9 business envelope"

    Also, pg 128, is missing values.

    "na-number-9-envelope Specifies the North American number 9 business
    envelope"

    Harry Lewis
    IBM Printing Systems