PMP Mail Archive: RE: PMP> Finisher MIB I-D has expired (and

RE: PMP> Finisher MIB I-D has expired (and been removed)

From: McDonald, Ira (imcdonald@sharplabs.com)
Date: Thu Dec 14 2000 - 19:26:22 EST

    Hi Ron,

    It may be referenced by 'www.ops.ietf.org', but it's GONE.

    Perhaps we should issue a new draft (which has a correct
    reference to the much later version of Printer MIB v2,
    for example)? There is precedent in IETF procedures for
    doing this (I'm just about to do so for the LDAP Printer
    Schema to correct the references to IPP/1.1 now that
    RFC 2910 and RFC 2911 have been issued).

    Cheers,
    - Ira McDonald, consulting architect at Sharp and Xerox
      High North Inc