PMP Mail Archive: PMP> IETF Comments on the Printer MIB

PMP> IETF Comments on the Printer MIB

From: RonBergman@aol.com
Date: Mon Mar 12 2001 - 22:00:17 EST

    Here are comments from David Harrington and Bert Wijnen
    on the Printer MIB. I am putting together a response
    which I will send to the list for inputs. Hold your
    comments until then, but please look this over carefully.

    We will probably need a face to face to finalize our
    response. But I hope we can get by with just a telecon.

    Please reply to this email if you are interested in
    working on the response and (separate question) will
    you be attending the Portland meeting.

          Ron Bergman
          Hitachi Koki Imaging Solutions