PMP Mail Archive: PMP> Fwd: Response To AD Comments on Print

From: RonBergman@aol.com
Date: Mon Apr 02 2001 - 17:11:37 EDT

    Just a reminder that last call on these comments ends
    on Friday.

           Ron Bergman
           Hitachi Koki Imaging Solutions

    attached mail follows:

    The Attach document is the proposed response to our
    Area Director to the comments received from Dave
    Harrington and Bert Wijnen. Ira McDonald has assisted
    in developing the response and we both believe that
    these changes will be necessary to get this docuement
    published by the IETF.

    Please review this response and send any comments by
    April 6. We will send an update MIB to the IETF by
    April 9.