PMP Mail Archive: PMP> New Printer MIB Submitted to the IETF

PMP> New Printer MIB Submitted to the IETF

From: Bergman, Ron (Ron.Bergman@Hitachi-hkis.com)
Date: Thu May 31 2001 - 13:22:14 EDT

    Version 07 of the Printer MIB has been submitted to the IETF. It should be
    available tomorrow or early next week. A DOC and PDF file is available on
    the PWG site at:

       ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/pmp/drafts/draft-ietf-printmib-mib-info-07.pdf
    and .doc

    For some reason the PWG site sould not accept the .txt version, so you can
    either wait until it is available from the IETF or send me a message and I
    will email it.

            Ron Bergman
            Hitachi Koki Imaging Solutions