PMP Mail Archive: PMP> Top 25 for Printer MIB v2 [fixed up P

From: McDonald, Ira (IMcDonald@crt.xerox.com)
Date: Mon Sep 03 2001 - 13:20:27 EDT

    Hi folks,

    Several reviewers found that the link (the correct name) in Printer MIB v2
    to the Top 25 Errors table was broken (and no PDFs were present). This
    has all been corrected now. The link (both .pdf and .doc) names the
    latest (1998) version of the Top 25 Errors. Various older (1997) versions
    are archived in the same directory.

    ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pmp/contributions/Top25Errors.pdf

    ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pmp/contributions/Top25Errors.doc

    Cheers,
    - Ira McDonald
      High North Inc