PMP Mail Archive: PMP> RE: Status of Printer and Finisher MIB

PMP> RE: Status of Printer and Finisher MIB

From: Wijnen, Bert (Bert) (bwijnen@lucent.com)
Date: Wed Mar 12 2003 - 17:42:51 EST

    In fact, I will try to check it before the end of IETF.
    I can then also discuss it with Ned Freed.
    However., as you are indeed aware, I will be pretty busy,
    so if I do not get to it, then please send me another reminder
    end of next week (friday or so).

    In fact the next step I expect to be IETF Last Call...
    And I prefer to not issue such Last Calls right before or
    during an IETF week... people have to read quite a lot of
    IDs already.

    Thanks,
    Bert