PMP Mail Archive: RE: PMP> add device in host resource/mib

RE: PMP> add device in host resource/mib

From: Ron.Bergman@hitachi-ps.us
Date: Wed Aug 20 2003 - 11:58:03 EDT

    Hi Jörg,

    First, are you trying to build an SNMP Agent or Manager?

    Then, does your Windows system already have this component
    or are you creating this from scratch?

    Any additional information as to what you are trying to
    accomplish would certainly narrow the scope of discussion.

            Ron Bergman
            Hitachi Printing Solutions America