PMP Mail Archive: PMP> FW: Some input on the draft-mcdonald-

From: McDonald, Ira (imcdonald@sharplabs.com)
Date: Thu Sep 04 2003 - 14:59:19 EDT

    Hi folks,

    Warning to implementors of Printer MIB v2 - the posted version
    of the IANA Charset MIB is incomplete (due to bugs in my utility
    program - now corrected - see below).

    I removed the 'repaired' IANA Charset MIB attachment before
    forwarding this note, because it's very unofficial (although
    now correct for all charsets). Contact me directly.

    I'll let the PMP list know when a new 'official' version
    is available.

    Many thanks to my old cohort Chuck Adams (Xerox) for finding
    the footprints of these bugs and pointing them out to me!

    Cheers,
    - Ira McDonald
      High North Inc