PMP Mail Archive: Welcome to the National Association of Better

Welcome to the National Association of Better Bridal Businesses!

From: National Association of Better Bridal Businesses (nabbb123@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Jan 20 2005 - 01:41:40 EST

    Dear wedding professionals,

          We'd like to invite you to visit our brand new website, www.nabbb.com TODAY! The association's management team has been working diligently this past year to create a new concept with a national wedding association to help promote the level of professionalism throughout the entire industry nationwide. Our association was founded on the belief that every couple deserves the utmost respect, sincerity and commitment of excellence towards their event and in order to ensure that, we have created an elite group of professionals dedicated to provide this level of consistent service. Hundreds of brides have already joined nabbb.com while searching for their event professionals since the website completed just last week!

          As a vendor, we all know that with most advertising companies, we would spend $100-$500 per month on our ads and we'd only receive a small ad on a website, have LOTS of competition with others in our field, receive unqualified leads with large annual rate increases and receive a lack of personal attention. Our association is one of a kind though...you not only receive typical association benefits, but you also receive bridal leads through our website (www.nabbb.com) and dispute resolution assistance, similar to the BBB. Upon acceptance into our organization, NABBB members will enjoy the following benefits:

      * Large ad with photo, information, link to your website & direct contact inquiry forms through our site

     * Minimal competition among other vendors in your category (we will ONLY be accepting 10 vendors in every category!)

     * National advertising exposure

     * Highly targeted referrals e-mailed to you from our website as soon as a bride logs in...no more waiting around for leads lists!

     * The option to attend our wedding giveaway/bridal cruise for an additional fee

     * Membership certificate which you can proudly display in your office or store, where potential customers can see your accomplishments for added credibility

     * Ability to publish your own articles on our website as an expert in your industry

     * Dispute resolution assistance when dealing with difficult clients

     * Member benefits such as business discounts and insurance discounts

      You'll receive all of this for only $62.50 per month!

           Brides love our site because it’s much more easily accessible than other overwhelming wedding websites out there and our site includes 25 message boards, featured weddings, articles, dispute resolution assistance, scholarships, wedding giveaways and most importantly, only the most reputable wedding professionals in the entire United States gain entrance into NABBB so they have a higher level of trust and confidence in their vendors when booking a NABBB member!

          Feel free to contact us with any questions or suggestions via our website today! We hope that you will continue to grow your business and allow us to help you gain more qualified, highly targeted leads while building friendships and having fun! :) If you feel you've received this message in error, or you've received a duplicate message, we are truly sorry for the inconvenience. To be removed from our database, simply contact us via www.nabbb.com with the word "remove" and we'll remove you from the list. Or, if you know someone who is a wedding professional or who is a bride getting married, please also forward this e-mail to them. Thank you for your time, we look forward to hearing from you soon!

     Sincerely,

     Erin Hession-Wooton, Co-Founder/Marketing Director
     Paul Shupe, CEO
     John Wooton, CFO
     Karen Hall, Advisor

    P.S. Remember, we're only accepting 10 vendors PER category to keep the competition to a minimum so visit our website and apply online TODAY to be the first in your category!