PMP Mail Archive: Please give us all the best positon in your d

Please give us all the best positon in your downline if we join?

From: jerry2001@hotmail.com
Date: Sat Mar 26 2005 - 10:49:19 EST

    Please call or email me after you get this. Email address below.

    I will give you 10 real paying signup's and show you how to get 1000's more
    without hardly promoting in a short-time.

    It's fast, easy and I will not charge you to find out how to do it.

    Believe me, you will not look back.

    You can call me on (00.44/+44. or from USA 00.144.) 7.9.1.3.6.5.8.0.9.4. or
    email me on
    molle2@tiscali.co.uk

    Please call me if you get a bounceback. My number is a normal rate UK
    mobile.

    Best Regards

    If you want to stop getting my email please send me an email to
    molle2@tiscali.co.uk with "USM" in the subject.