PMP Mail Archive: Help us sign_up please

Help us sign_up please

From: tc8hotmail@hotmail.com
Date: Mon Jun 06 2005 - 17:54:45 EDT

    "I had 30 paid_sign/ups this week using a $199 USD
    d/base" - Florida

    "I've had 117 inquiries and 15 paid_sign/ups this week
    from TCM's d/bases" - New Zealand

    "I've had a great response and have seen 10 paid_sign/ups
    so far and it has only been 7 days" - UK

    Would you like to be writing a testimonial for me
    next week?

    This week alone I am helping over 40 people add many
    active, highly experienced mark/eters to their
    down/line.

    Last week it was 28 people and next week I will most
    likely help more than 50 more people create a great
    down/line, group or just ref/errals or orders for
    their online_business.

    If one of the below describes your situation I can
    help you too.

    1. Are you finding it hard to get join/ups or people
    to buy from your new business?

    2. You can't promote or don't like it.

    3. Think you are wasting your time?

    4. Are you spending more money than you are making?

    5. Need paid_sign/ups and or sales within a week or two?

    6. Internet mark/eting getting you down?

    7. Not making enough?

    8. Bought into a business that claimed was "easy"
    but now you have to promote like mad?

    9. Given up already?

    10. Trying to get ref/errals?

    Wait. Don't click your "reply_to" button. Please
    only send replies to this email address:
    teem3curtis@isp-q.com

    If you need to re/fer people into your business or
    get more_orders then you need to contact me and
    get started. You won't look back. That's a personal
    promise.

    Send me an email to this address:
    teem3curtis@isp-q.com

    Put your name and URL in the subject line like this
    ("Name" - "Business URL") plus add it to the message
    too. I will check my resources and make a unique
    targeted d/base of powerful le.ads for your
    requirements.

    Using one of my targeted le.ad d/bases will make
    it easy for you to succ.eed but you have to do a bit
    of work yourself to make it really happen.

    I’ve been mark/eting on the net for over "96
    months" now and I just made over two_million $USD
    in my last month of marketing which was a period
    when I started scaling down my activities due to
    my health.

    During this time on the Internet I generated huge
    successful down/lines and d/bases. I have been
    involved at the top of many of the largest m/l/m,
    netw/ork mark/eting and other programs.

    I was one of the successful mystery mark/eters that
    many of the big companies enrolled into their own
    top level to rapidly populate others with "explosive
    force". I have also created and deployed some of
    the most huge successful aggressive email
    campaigns ever done on the Internet.

    Special
    =======
    Even though I have stopped mark/eting due to my
    health, once you have bought your le.ad d/bases
    from me, I am willing to help you write startling
    copy for your mark/eting campaign to obtain
    the greatest res.ponse possible.

    You cannot be accused of s.p.a.m when mailing to
    my d/bases as they are better than "double opt-in"
    fresh le.ads. They cannot possibly create a
    complaint ever, providing you use them properly
    and do not resell them.

    I will also show you how to send your emails
    using a method that will deliver 1000 every
    60 seconds plus most of them will create a rank
    boosting link to your webpage on Google and
    Yahoo. This will kill your competition and send
    you to the top of the search engines.
    =======

    When you buy a database from me you can
    be assured that no-one is going to have the
    same data as you for a remotely similar business.

    FACTS
    =======
    From my experience, all my d/bases can start to
    deliver you requests, inquiries and jpaid_sign/ups
    in as little as a few days after you start sending
    your promotional_emails.

    You can place each of your sign/ups manually or
    simply send them to your web page and let them
    sign_up automatically. You can go as slow as you
    want or send everyone to your web page tomorrow.

    If you experience a problem mailing me or get
    bounced mail from my email address please call
    0044 (0)773-316-3873 or from the USA use 01144 to
    get an alternative address.

    If you want to request me to terminate mails to
    you, please send me an email to:
    teem3curtis@isp-q.com and it will cease from 48
    hours. Put "stop345" in the subject line.