PMP Mail Archive: PMP> RE: FIN> finisher mib integration

From: Wijnen, Bert (Bert) (bwijnen@lucent.com)
Date: Tue Jun 07 2005 - 05:08:42 EDT

    Inline

    You can (even in a separate document) define an additional MODULE-COMPLIANCE
    statement (for example name it : prtMIBFinisherDeviceCompliance) and in that
    statement you only list the groups that make sense for such a device.
    A matter of getting consensus on in your wg. Finisher devices can then
    claim the new compliance instead of the prMIB or prtMIB2 compliance that
    they cannot achieve.

    Hope this helps,
    Bert