PMP Mail Archive: PMP> RE: PWG meeting.(PortMon MIB prototyp

From: thrasher@lexmark.com
Date: Mon Jul 18 2005 - 19:04:35 EDT

    Retry, placed the file at the following link on the PWG server.

    ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/pmp/interop/PortMonMIB-Proto-Results.zip
    ----- Forwarded by Jerry Thrasher/Lex/Lexmark on 07/18/2005 07:01 PM -----

    Jerry Thrasher
    07/18/2005 06:41 PM

            To: pmp@pwg.org
            cc:
            Subject: RE: PWG meeting.(PortMon MIB prototype results)

    Posted on behalf of Craig
    ----- Forwarded by Jerry Thrasher/Lex/Lexmark on 07/18/2005 06:40 PM -----

    "Whittle, Craig" <cwhittle@sharplabs.com>
    07/18/2005 05:57 PM

            To: "'Harry Lewis'" <harryl@us.ibm.com>
            cc: "'thrasher@lexmark.com'" <thrasher@lexmark.com>
            Subject: RE: PWG meeting.

    All:

    Please note the attached zip file with the results of our interoperability
    testing last week. The zip file contains a spreadsheet with the results
    of
    the "MIB walks" conducted on prototypes provided by Kyocera,
    Konica-Minolta,
    Lexmark, and Ricoh. It also contains a MS Word document with our
    findings
    which were reviewed Friday morning. A screen snapshot showing Apple's
    application of the MIB in their prototype UI is also included. Both Apple
    and Microsoft were able to exercise their test applications furthering
    their
    development efforts. Overall the interoperability tests were very
    successful. Thanks to all that participated. A special note of
    appreciation goes to Paul Danbold and Apple for hosting this event.

    Best regards,

    **CW