From: Harry Lewis (harryl@us.ibm.com)
Date: Thu Mar 23 2006 - 15:36:36 EST

    This is a reminder and solicitation for anyone working on a MFD Alerts to
    get at least a strawman of your proposal posted and announced to PMP ASAP
    so people will have an opportunity to review prior to the April f2f. Our
    PWG process actually requires 1 week lead time but more time would be very
    helpful. All proposals are welcome and encouraged. To my knowledge, Ron
    Bergman (Printer MIB) and Tom Silver (Printer and HR MIBs) have already
    indicated they are working on MFD Alert proposals.
    Harry Lewis
    IBM STSM
    http://www.pwg.org
    IBM Printing Systems