RE: PMP> Printers that support RFC 2707

From: wamwagner@comcast.net
Date: Fri Apr 07 2006 - 19:29:14 EDT

    But your question comes at at very opportune time, since the PWG has received several queries of this type and has been considering how to encourage and publicize correct implementation of public MIBs, such as the Job Monitoring MIB. Ultimately, it is the recognition by manufacturers that these capabilities are needed and used that will make them readily and correctly implemented.

    Bill Wagner, TIC

    From: "McDonald, Ira" <imcdonald@sharplabs.com>