RE: PMP> No MFP Alerts Teleconference Tomorrow

From: McDonald, Ira (imcdonald@sharplabs.com)
Date: Thu Sep 21 2006 - 11:01:19 EDT

    Hi Ron,

    To clarify - we only need ONE prototype to proceed to
    Last Call and Formal Approval for a Candidate Standard
    (under PWG Process/2.0 rules). This prototype does
    NOT have to be comprehensive (all features).

    Much later, to advance from Candidate Standard to
    full Standard, we need demonstrated interoperability
    between two or more independent implementations
    (no PWG document has ever made this transition).

    Blue Roof Music / High North Inc
    PO Box 221 Grand Marais, MI 49839
    phone: +1-906-494-2434