XP Mail Archive: XP> Informal Tally of PS and XHTML formatio

From: Harry Lewis (harryl@us.ibm.com)
Date: Mon Feb 25 2002 - 12:26:46 EST

    I will ask Cindy to confirm the following, officially.

    At close of voting on Friday we had

    PS - 11 Approve, Approve (w/comment), 0 Disapprove, 19 no vote.
    XHTML - 11 Approve, 1 Disapprove (w/comment), 19 no vote.

    Thus, I believe both charters "pass" and these groups will be formed,
    possibly with some minor modifications to the charter based on comments.
    If modified, the charters will be reviewed as a first order of business
    within the working groups.

    Harry Lewis
    IBM Printing Systems