XP Mail Archive: Re: XP> New Version of Document

Re: XP> New Version of Document

From: don@lexmark.com
Date: Fri Mar 08 2002 - 10:05:59 EST

    Jun:

    1) The word "Basic" was added to be consistent with the working in the XHTML
    Basic document. People were having trouble knowing what was and what was not
    additional function on top of XHTML Basic. I wanted to use **exactly** the same
    wording as XHTML Basic to make sure it is absolutely clear.

    2) Any Text Extension Modules we add will be above and beyond what is in XHTML
    Basic so I put the asterisk there. I could just as easily put it on each module
    (e.g. Presentation). It doesn't matter to me. I wonder what the group thinks?

    3) Accepted... my typos! Thanks!

     Don Wright don@lexmark.com

     Member, IEEE SA Standards Board
     Member, IEEE-ISTO Board of Directors