XP Mail Archive: Re: XP> New Documents for discussion in San

Re: XP> New Documents for discussion in Santa Fe

From: Gerrie Shults (gerrie_shults@hp.com)
Date: Thu Aug 22 2002 - 17:29:31 EDT

    Has anyone else noticed that all the self-reference links in CSS-Print.html
    are broken. Since the document is small and there are few internal links
    beyond the Table of Contents, it's not a serious navigation problem, but it
    is a nuisance.

    --Gerrie

     Gerrie Shults
     gerrie_shults@hp.com
     Connectivity Standards Architect

     Hewlett-Packard Imaging & Printing Group
     16399 West Bernardo Drive
     San Diego, CA 92127-1899
     +1 858.655.8582 Direct
     +1 858.655.3362 Fax