XP Mail Archive: XP> XHTML-Print and CSS Print Profile Revie

From: BIGELOW,JIM (HP-Boise,ex1) (jim_bigelow@hp.com)
Date: Fri Nov 15 2002 - 18:25:30 EST

    Hi,

    I've posted the review notes for the XHTML-Print and CSS Print Profile to
    the pwg web site. These notes are html versions of the power point
    overheads I created and used during the November 5, 2002 review of these
    documents. They are also the overheads that Scott Silbernagel has been
    referring to in recent postings to this mailing list.

    The notes are at:
    http://www.pwg.org/xhtml-print/HTML-Version/CSSPrintProfileReview.htm
    And
    http://www.pwg.org/xhtml-print/HTML-Version/XHTML-PrintReview.htm