XP Mail Archive: Re: XP> (Inline?) Image Data and the backgr

Re: XP> (Inline?) Image Data and the background-color property

From: don@lexmark.com
Date: Mon Nov 18 2002 - 12:28:39 EST

    It is not the intend of these changes to mandate a B&W printer "learn" to
    print in color -- shades of gray are completely acceptable. However, the
    printer must fully parse and implement the colors to the best of it's
    ability.

    Don Wright don@lexmark.com

    Member, IEEE SA Standards Board
            PatCom Chair, SCC Liaison