XP Mail Archive: XP> Removal of width attribute of table ele

From: BIGELOW,JIM (HP-Boise,ex1) (jim.bigelow@hp.com)
Date: Tue Dec 17 2002 - 17:03:55 EST

    Hello,

    I'm proposing that we remove the width attribute from the table element in
    the XHTML-Print specification
    (http://www.pwg.org/xhtml-print/HTML-Version/XHTML-Print.html#s3.8). The
    reason is that the textual description that contains the attribute was in
    error and the DTD that does not is correct. See the full discussion below.

    Jim Bigelow,
    Editor: XHTML-Print & CSS Print Profile
    IEEE, Printer Working Group
    http://www.pwg.org/xhtml-print