XP Mail Archive: FW: XP> January 23, 2003 versions of XHTML-

FW: XP> January 23, 2003 versions of XHTML-Print and CSS Print Pr ofile re leased

From: Miyazawa Shunsaku (Miyazawa.Shunsaku@exc.epson.co.jp)
Date: Tue Jan 28 2003 - 04:35:32 EST

    Hello all ,

    Thanks for adding DTV enhancement set to the extended layout enhancement .
    I look over current CSS Print Enhanced ,so I recognize I had forgotten to request some CSS values as CSS Print Enhanced.

    DTV request follows CSS values , a few more
                  1. “right” value for “text-align” property.
            2. “landscape” value for “size” property.
            3. “lower latin” and “upper latin” values for “ list-style-type” property.

    So, we would like to add these CSS values as CSS Print Enhanced.

    Shunsaku Miyazawa
    SEIKO EPSON