XP Mail Archive: XP> XHTML-Print and CSS Profile for Printin

From: don@lexmark.com
Date: Fri Mar 07 2003 - 15:04:13 EST

    To the XHTML-Print Working Group:

    An update......

    This week at the W3C Technical Plenary, Jim Bigelow, of HP, and I
    participated in the HTML and CSS working group meetings and presented the
    PWG's XHTML-Print and the CSS Profile for Printing documents to the
    respective groups. Both the HTML and CSS groups were very positive about
    our work and were excited about adding it to their projects. Having Jim
    available as a editor for these groups was very well received; Thanks Jim!

    Now that the technical side has been dealt with, I will be working with
    Steve Bratt, the COO of the W3C, to deal with the business and intellectual
    property side of this transition.

    Don Wright don@lexmark.com

    Chair, IEEE SA Standards Board
    Member, IEEE-ISTO Board of Directors