XP> [CSS Print]

From: Grant, Melinda (melinda.grant@hp.com)
Date: Wed Sep 13 2006 - 21:24:12 EDT

    The CSS Print specification currently defines two levels of support: a
    'base' level, and an 'enhanced' level.

    So far as I know, only the enhanced level of support has been deployed
    in the market. I'm wondering if there is any point in keeping the
    definition of the base level. That is, it will be extra work and I
    question the justification.

    Does anyone feel it is important to maintain the base level of
    functionality in future versions of the CSS Print specification? If
    not, I plan to remove it in an upcoming release.

    Please raise any objections or express support by responding here or on
    www-style@w3.org by September 23.

    Best wishes,

    Melinda

      _____