RE: XP> [CSS Paged Media] Margin Boxes and the Page Border

From: Grant, Melinda (melinda.grant@hp.com)
Date: Thu Oct 05 2006 - 23:42:00 EDT

    Hello Kojima-san,

    I don't believe these changes would have any effect on loss of content.
    If an author tries to put too much information in too small an area,
    some content could get clipped (if overflow is 'hidden') or things could
    print on top of each other (if overflow is 'visible' or 'auto'). But
    these changes don't make that situation any better or any worse. (Well,
    maybe a little better, since there will be a little more space available
    in the margin area. Or maybe a little worse because a border might
    overlay some text.)

    Best wishes,

    Melinda