XP> [CSS Print] Alpha test release

From: Grant, Melinda (melinda.grant@hp.com)
Date: Thu Feb 01 2007 - 15:59:02 EST

    An alpha version of the CSS Print test suite has been posted to
    http://www.w3.org/Style/CSS/Test/Print/20070131/.

    The tests are drawn from the CSS 2.1 test suite, the Selectors test
    suite, and tests written for CSS3 Paged Media, plus tests specifically
    for CSS Print (e.g., tests using png have been converted to use jpg).

    Please let me know of any issues you find with the tests. (As it's an
    alpha release, I'm sure we'll find some issues to work through.)

    Best wishes,

    Melinda
      _____

    HP - Melinda Grant