[IPP] Posted Mapping of JDF to PJT (19 January 2015)

Ira McDonald blueroofmusic at gmail.com
Tue Jan 20 04:32:27 UTC 2015

Hi,

*Our next SM WG session for JDFMAP will be at PWG F2F on Wednesday4
February 2015.  Our next SM WG special calls for JDFMAP will be on Monday 9
February 2015 and Monday 16 February 2015.*

I have just posted a new draft of JDFMAP:

  ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/sm3/wd/wd-smjdfmap10-20150119-rev.pdf
  - PDF of revisions with line numbers

  ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/sm3/wd/wd-smjdfmap10-20150119-rev.docx
  - MS Word source of revisions with line numbers

Rainer - *please* ONLY do updates with "Track Changes" enabled
*in*
*the MS Word source* (with a changed date suffix in filename and
cover page) but *not in the PDF*, and send to Rick & Ira - thank you!

This document is for review in future JDFMAP special telecons (currently
9 February, 16 February - also status review on Wednesday 4 February
at PWG F2F).

-------------------------------
Change History

19 January 2015 – JDFMAP update by SM WG and Rainer Prosi

* January 2015 – draft in SM WG – from 01/19/15 review
- Kept status as Interim draft
- Reviewed and accepted all changes in mapping tab
- Reviewed and accepted ImageShift (although newer non-JDF/1.1 mappings
needed)
- Completed mapping table, except for Bindings and Trimming mappings
- Added empty section 4.2 for Bindings mappings
- Resume next review in sections 4.1.x
- Confirmed dates for February special calls (02/09 & 02/16)
- TODO – Section 4.1.x keyword mapping tables, Bindings, Layout,
Conformance, Security Considerations, I18N Considerations, miscellaneous
cleanup
- TODO – Prototype draft for February 2015 PWG F2F and PWG Last Call for
April/May PWG F2F