[IPP] "ipp.strings" file missing from PWG IPP WG examples?

Kennedy, Smith (Wireless Architect) smith.kennedy at hp.com
Fri Apr 17 16:20:45 UTC 2015

Greetings,

On page 85 of PWG 5100.13 (JPS3) there is an informative reference:

[PWG-CATALOG]  Sample English localization of registered IPP attributes and values,
               ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/examples/ipp.strings

The file referenced seems to be absent.  Is it just in the wrong place or can someone (Mike?) create one and put it there so the reference will be fixed?  I have and can make my own files but the link should point to something.

Cheers,
Smith

/**
    Smith Kennedy