[IPP] Minutes posted from today's IPP WG (3D) meeting

Michael Sweet msweet at apple.com
Mon Jan 11 22:12:37 UTC 2016

All,

I have posted the minutes from today's IPP WG conference call on 3D printing to:

	http://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/minutes/ippv2-concall-minutes-20160111.pdf

Our next 3D conference call will be in two weeks on January 25, 2016 at 4pm ET.  We will review 2D printing documents next week on January 18, 2016 at 3pm ET.

One new action item:

	- Paul to contact PDF/E member(s) on PDF 3D standardization and questions