[IPP] Updated interim draft of IPP 3D Printing Extensions posted

Michael Sweet msweet at apple.com
Mon Feb 1 18:38:05 UTC 2016

All,

I have posted an updated interim draft of the IPP 3D Printing Extensions specification to:

	http://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ipp3d10-20160201.docx
	http://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ipp3d10-20160201.pdf
	http://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ipp3d10-20160201-rev.pdf

This version includes updated boilerplate front matter from the working draft template as well as fixing the one place I missed that still said "white paper".

We will be discussing this specification at the PWG Face-to-Face meeting on Thursday, February 11 at 9am PT.