[IPP] [PWG5100.20] Issue #36: No test for "LOC" DNS records mandated by 5100.14 section 4.2.2

Kennedy, Smith (Wireless Architect) smith.kennedy at hp.com
Mon May 16 04:36:21 UTC 2016

Hi Ira,

I completely agree with your statement.  Just because we are lacking tests validating a requirement doesn't mean we should withdraw the requirement - we should add tests.  I shouldn't have conflated my identifying this issue with my query about whether we should be requiring LOC records in 5100.14.  I should have raised that in a separate context so that the two issues didn't get associated with one another.

Smith

/**
    Smith Kennedy
    Wireless Architect - Client Software - IPG-PPS
    Standards - IEEE ISTO PWG / Bluetooth SIG / Wi-Fi Alliance / NFC Forum / USB IF
    PWG Chair
    HP Inc.
*/