[IPP] [PWG5100.6] Issue #30: "overrides-supported": 'document-numbers' should be conditionally required depending on "multiple-document-jobs-supported" = 'true'

Michael Sweet msweet at apple.com
Mon May 16 14:44:38 UTC 2016

Pete,

I am fine with your proposed wording changes about the value, and we can reference section 4.1.4 of PWG 5100.6 which already discusses how "ipp-attribute-fidelity" interacts with the "overrides" Job Template attribute...

As for binding "overrides" support to a document format, that *was* the original intent when we developed IPP Everywhere and is also used for "copies" and "page-ranges".  Sadly, with all of those notes we've managed to introduce errors that weren't caught during the last call and formal approval, so we do need to do an errata update at some point... :/