[IPP] Slides to discuss Orientation and feed direction in Finishings 2.x posted

Ira McDonald blueroofmusic at gmail.com
Wed May 25 13:22:11 UTC 2016

Hi,

Like Pete, I endorse Mike's suggestion of considering using Job Constraints,
rather than muddying media-col-database or finishings-col-database/ready.

Directly accessible Printers (USB or local network domain) can provide more
info to IPP Clients about physical characteristics, but in the context of
Job
forwarding, Cloud/SDN print, etc. it's preferable to stick firmly to
intent-based
printing, IMO.

Blue Roof Music / High North Inc
mailto: blueroofmusic at gmail.com