[IPP] WG Last Call: IPP Finishings 2.1 (FIN) (22 August - 6 September 2016)

Michael Sweet msweet at apple.com
Mon Aug 22 21:28:18 UTC 2016

All,

This message starts a two week IPP workgroup last call of the IPP Finishings 2.1 (FIN) specification, which can be found here:

	http://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ippfinishings21-20160815.pdf

This specification is an errata update of IPP Finishings 2.0 which has been previously prototyped and published, in addition to our usual thorough reviews.

Please send all feedback to the IPP mailing list (reply-all works fine for this) and it will be collected and processed as quickly as possible.

Our intent is to move this specification to PWG Call for Objections as soon as we have processed any last call comments.