[IPP] [PWG5100.20] Issue #49: Requiring both HTTP Upgrade and "ipps" support?

Kennedy, Smith (Wireless Architect) smith.kennedy at hp.com
Fri Sep 16 19:27:37 UTC 2016

Thanks Ira! I will update that issue with your citations (and attribute them to you) and close it.

(I would LOVE to make a system that registers conformance requirements from specifications, and when one spec includes another, its normative statements would be sort of #included in, so that for a given spec we could see all the normative conformance requirements that pertain to a particular specification, without all the legwork and cross-checking.)

Smith