[IPP] [UPDATED] WGLC: IPP Everywhere Printer Self-Certification Tools 1.0 Update 1

Michael Sweet msweet at apple.com
Thu Oct 13 20:09:22 UTC 2016

All,

I have posted updated candidate versions of the IPP Everywhere Printer Self-Certification Tools 1.0 Update 1 to:

	http://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/sw-ippeveselfcert10-20161013-macos.tar <http://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/sw-ippeveselfcert10-20161013-macos.tar>.gz
	http://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/sw-ippeveselfcert10-20161013-rhel.tar.gz
	http://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/sw-ippeveselfcert10-20161013-ubuntu.tar.gz
	http://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/sw-ippeveselfcert10-20161013-windows.msi

These updates resolve all known issues in the 1.0 tools released on November 10, 2015, as well as additional issues with the dateTime attribute tests reported in Issue #13.

Please test these tools and report any problems to the Github issues page at:

	https://github.com/istopwg/ippeveselfcert/issues

If no issues are reported before October 28th, 2016 we will post these as the new 1.0 self-certification tools.

Thank you!