[IPP] Fwd: Last Call: Effect of Pervasive Encryption to Informational RFC

Ira McDonald blueroofmusic at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 23:25:47 UTC 2017

Hi,

Well-written survey of the legitimate needs for security monitoring
(i.e., attack discovery and mitigation) across the whole Internet
(e.g., middleboxes, Enterprise, etc.) and effect of pervasive
encryption in obscuring these attack surfaces.

of Pervasive Encryption) to Informational RFC
To: "saag at ietf.org" <saag at ietf.org>

Hiya,

As previously discussed here, I've started the IETF LC
for this. Further comments, if you have any, are probably
better directed to ietf at ietf.org, though of course I'd
also consider any sent here.

Cheers,
S.