[IPP] IPP WG schedule - moved to next week (06/29/17)

Ira McDonald blueroofmusic at gmail.com
Mon Jun 19 18:03:22 UTC 2017

Hi Smith,

I suggest that the IPP WebEx meeting should be scheduled for EVERY
week, so that we can use the WebEx in the needed weeks.

In this instance, Mike and I just had a thread that tentatively ended up
with an out-of-cycle June 29 followed by a couple of in-cycles July 6
and July 20 for IPP WG calls.

Those dates (July 6 and July 20) are opposite to the weeks of the
primary SAE Vehicle Security calls cycle for the last 5 years (i.e.,
more convenient for Ira, but probably irrelevant from most others).

Tricky.

Blue Roof Music / High North Inc
mailto: blueroofmusic at gmail.com
Jan-April: 579 Park Place  Saline, MI  48176  734-944-0094
May-Dec: PO Box 221  Grand Marais, MI 49839  906-494-2434