[IPP] IPP sample code now available as a snap

Michael Sweet msweet at apple.com
Mon Jun 19 20:06:26 UTC 2017

All,

As part of my work on getting the IPP sample code in a releasable state, I've setup automated snapcraft builds that provide AMD64/x64 and ARM builds for Linux that can be installed using the "snap" command, e.g.:

    sudo snap install --edge --devmode ipp

The resulting programs are available as "ipp.find", "ipp.proxy", "ipp.server", "ipp.tool", "ipp.transform", and "ipp.tramsform3d".

Please report any issues using the Github issue tracker:

    https://github.com/istopwg/ippsample/issues