[IPP] Posted PROTOTYPE draft of IPP System Service (19 July 2017)

Kennedy, Smith (Wireless Architect) smith.kennedy at hp.com
Thu Jul 27 17:15:01 UTC 2017

Hi Ira,

In the process of updating IPP Presets using IPP System's section 11 and associated references, I noticed that the references to Finishings 2.1 and IPP 3D Printing Extensions need to be fixed since these are now ratified. These will all no doubt get fixed in last call but I thought I'd point them out since they are top of mind.

Thanks for the hard work on IPP System!

Smith