[IPP] Minutes posted for yesterday’s concall

Ira McDonald blueroofmusic at gmail.com
Tue Sep 19 20:40:30 UTC 2017

Hi Smith,

Not captured in the IPP minutes is that we looked at all of your Github
issues
as well.  In every case where the issue was accepted, Mike wants to do some
refactoring and stylistic changes to your code before taking it into the
main
trunk.  Mike can explain more.

Blue Roof Music / High North Inc
mailto: blueroofmusic at gmail.com
Jan-April: 579 Park Place  Saline, MI  48176  734-944-0094
May-Dec: PO Box 221  Grand Marais, MI 49839  906-494-2434