[IPP] Request to IPP WG to review latest IPP Get-User-Printer-Attributes and reply with any objections

Kennedy, Smith (Wireless Architect) smith.kennedy at hp.com
Thu Oct 5 14:54:06 UTC 2017

Greetings,

To move IPP Get-User-Printer-Attributes forward, one of my action items from the last IPP WG conference call was to ask the IPP WG community to please look over the current "clean" draft of IPP Get-User-Printer-Attributes, and reply with concerns or objections, if any. The latest clean draft is here:

	https://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/whitepaper/tb-userop-20170817.pdf
	https://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/whitepaper/tb-userop-20170817.odt

We are still working on finalizing the IPP Registration process in a PWG policy document, but we don't need to wait for that to be completed while soliciting feedback.

Thanks for your assistance!

Smith

/**
   Smith Kennedy
   Wireless Architect - Client Software - IPG-PPS
   Standards - IEEE ISTO PWG / Bluetooth SIG / Wi-Fi Alliance / NFC Forum / USB IF
   Chair, IEEE ISTO Printer Working Group
   HP Inc.
*/

Smith