[IPP] Yet another update to IPP Presets posted

Michael Sweet msweet at apple.com
Wed Oct 11 14:55:49 UTC 2017

Smith,

Few comments on the -rev document:

- Section 1, line 77 you have:

    set of job template attributes and attribute values that are all applied together

  I think this can be simplified to:

    set of Job Template attributes that are applied together

  (attributes are name+value, no need to make the distinction, and "all" is unnecessary with "together")

- Section 2.3, lines 113-114: You can make a similar change in the terminology section

- Section 4.1 (line 191): Shouldn't this be a level 2 heading?

- Section 4.1.3: For continued discussion... :)

- Section 4.2, line 243: You say "A Client adds a Preset to a Printer ..." but it might be more accurate to say that "A Client updates the set of presets on a Printer ..." (see my previous comments on the subject)

Anyways, we should definitely discuss management of presets, and document this further so that it is clear how all of this is intended to work...