[IPP] ippsample - ipptool Linux dependencies to support IPPS?

Michael Sweet msweet at apple.com
Fri Oct 13 00:12:40 UTC 2017

Smith,

You need a few things; the following should cover it (and I should just make an INSTALL.md file for this):

    sudo apt-get install autoconf build-essential avahi-daemon avahi-utils libavahi-client-dev libgnutls28-dev libjpeg-dev libnss-mdns libpng-dev zlib1g-dev

For TLS the important one is "libgnutls28-dev".