[IPP] Updated stable draft of IPP Get-User-Printer-Attributesisnow available for review

Kennedy, Smith (Wireless Architect) smith.kennedy at hp.com
Tue Nov 7 19:45:39 UTC 2017

Sounds good. I'll make that change. I plan on posting a new draft later today for both Presets and GUPA to include the absent section 2 subsections.

Smith

>>> https://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ippgupa-20171103.odt <https://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ippgupa-20171103.odt>
>>> https://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ippgupa-20171103-rev.pdf <https://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ippgupa-20171103-rev.pdf>